[ProgSoc] Fwd: TFM: Time For Modification

James Ducker James.C.Ducker at student.uts.edu.au
Wed Jun 17 11:01:19 EST 2009

> But I
> suppose MUDs are irrelevant to the WoW generation.

Rename that section "games you can play in a terminal (maybe even at uni)."
Playing WoW on the uni networks is just not feasible, even if you do know
how to get through the firewall.

> How to connect to the university wireless, how to deal with the
> juniper vpn etc.

It took me a while to get this working properly, and the procedure is not
particularly intuitive, especially if you're new to *nix systems. I would
definitely recommend it for being in TFM.

Maybe a 'Getting Started at UTS' section?

- James