[ProgSoc] Ubuntu/nautilus file management bug

John Elliot jj5 at jj5.net
Wed Nov 18 19:54:40 EST 2009

James Andrewartha wrote:
> You've got a few options to trawl the filesystem with

I didn't lose enough work to make that necessary. I just started from
scratch and recreated my files. Turns out I'm abandoning the project now
anyway, so it's not a big deal.

> https://bugzilla.gnome.org/ is the best place to report the bug

Thanks, I'd only found the Ubuntu bug reporting system [1]. The thing
is, when I went to document it, I can't reproduce the bug. Maybe what
happened is that I dragged the files and they got dropped into a folder
other than the one that I was intending (although I don't think so),
which would mean that they're still floating around in my file-system
somewhere. Can't think of a way to check that though, as I can't
remember file names with any certainty.

[1] http://www.ubuntu.com/community/ReportProblem