[ProgSoc] TFL, a TFM mailing list

Nicholas FitzRoy-Dale wzdd at progsoc.org
Thu Nov 19 16:08:50 EST 2009

> wzdd was kind enough to set up a mailing list explicitly for TFM
> discussion, but I don't think it has been advertised.

The charter for this list is essentially "technical stuff about TFM internals that would bore progsoc at progsoc". So if you think that we should be using pdflatex rather than latex + ps2pdf, then firstly, congratulations, that is the correct opinon, and secondly, post to tfl. If you have generic questions about what's going in there, probably progsoc at progsoc is more appropriate. John's Makefile post is a judgement call, but I think progsoc at progsoc is better because actually most of the questions are about Make in general and not TFM in particular.

Nicholas