[ProgSoc] [TFL] TFM cover art

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Sun Jan 17 16:54:19 EST 2010

> Chris Deigan wrote:
>> I'm not going to proclaim it better, but here's an initial attempt:
>> http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~ctd/tfm2010-cover-01.jpg
>>
>> I think it could be improved, so please throw me any feedback y'all
>> have.
>
> I like it.
>
> But if I had to choose between the ones I've seen so far I'd have a hard
> time.

Well, they both defecate over my effort! Well done, guys.

I'm still keen on using my photo somehow. Perhaps it could be on the back
cover, just by itself. Or maybe we could take the "handwritten look" to
the extreme and print a whole lot of copies with just the picture on it,
then a whole bunch of us could write the title on each TFM by hand with a
permanent marker; that way, no two TFMs would be alike.

Tom