[ProgSoc] [EXEC] Thursday talk - advertising

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Mon Mar 29 16:05:23 EST 2010

I've only one question about our little "Humpty Talk" [1]: where are we
going to stage it? I'd like to think that we're going to get a turnout
greater than the ProgSoc room can comfortably handle.

I'm quite impressed by Livia's efforts thus far. Even if this talk doesn't
happen for whatever reason, you've already done more for this club than
your predecessor (then again, we didn't actually give Miranda anything
concrete to do, did we?). But don't go resting on your laurels now!

Oh, and Thomas, if this talk series thing does take off, perhaps it'll
give you the impetus to do that workshop on functional programming you
were planning during a mid-semester break...?

Tom

[1] c.v. http://www.ted.com/talks