[ProgSoc] ProgSoc Monthly Recap - April 2010

Tina Ng rosareven at gmail.com
Mon May 3 15:31:36 EST 2010

This is an excuse for me not to touch assignments, and it makes me feel a
bit better that I'm actually doing something productive ([example] ya, I
have to put off the assignments because I got this club thing to do
[/example]). Thanks for the ASCII Tom.

I admit I wasn't aware of the team work element in Euler. Now that I come to
think of it, scoreboard might make Euler more of a competition than a "fun"
thing. I believe I was tossing scoreboard out there as I was improvising the
recap.

- Tina