[ProgSoc] Fwd: ProgSoc Christmas Party

Tina Ng rosareven at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 11:56:38 EST 2010

Hello again,

Here is an update on ProgSoc Christmas Party 2010:

We have 9 unique responses about the preferences of the party since 11th
Nov. A tally of the preferred date shows that Saturday is slightly more
favorable than Friday (3 vs 2). It also appears that internet cafe will be
the best choice for LAN party.

So here is the plan: