[ProgSoc] JobSoc: ASP Developers

James Kirsop jimmyk at niflheim.progsoc.uts.edu.au
Fri Nov 26 10:24:20 EST 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 04:37:55PM +1100, James Ducker wrote:
> Could I clarify on-list, do you mean Classic ASP or ASP.NET?

At this stage, I'm not completely sure. The information I've got from my boss was quite vague - and I'm not sure he knows yet either. I'm expecting it to be ASP.NET though. From what I understand the product they've got they purchased recently.

In terms of the project for me, as I stated I'm yet to check out the server, and will know more requirements on languages soon.