[ProgSoc] TFM Publication

Pat Morgan patwm18 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 02:27:24 EST 2010

Hey guys,

>From a discussion with a Mr Bozic tonight on Facebook Chat at 12AM, I am aware the publication of the TFM is coming up.

Three things:

1. I am pledging $150 towards the cost of this publication.
2. I have written an article of great length with minimal thought or effort.
3. Well done on your results of Trivia tonight.

I could LaTeX the article in, but I would prefer not to because the article is experimental and is just a student perspective on academia. So apart from these above 3 points I would like to request someone to look over it to see if it's even relevant to put in. Volunteers?