[ProgSoc] [JobSoc] Vacancy4U(.com.au) Website Overhaul

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Tue Apr 19 17:24:41 EST 2011

Hi Progsocialites,

Had a bit of a chinwag with one Kevin Scott, a(n atypical) ProgFun student
who attended our talk today (which BTW was an unmitigated SUCCESS -- 40
students showed up, followed by seven 'new recruits'), and is involved
with Vacancy4U, an online portal for travel accomodation across Australia.

He is looking for a talented individual (or several talented individuals)
to basically give his site an aesthetic and functional overhaul. He is
looking for people who are talented enough to implement the features the
company requires, yet innovative and creative enough to come up with some
of their own ideas to improve the site. This would be pretty much casual,
work-on-it-in-your-own-time kind of work.

If this is of any interest to you and you wish to learn more, you may
approach Kevin by emailing him (kevinscottnetau5 at yahoo.com.au) or by
phoning him (0433 129 301).

He asked me to promote all of this to the rest of the club. And so I have.

Tom