[ProgSoc] Fwd: Mega Trivia Night Invitation

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Wed Apr 27 16:40:31 EST 2011

Who wants to join our team? We need 10 people...

--

Your club is invited to our first...

MEGA CLUBS TRIVIA NIGHT!

All 120 social and sporting clubs are invited to take place.

Details:

*        Tuesday, 10th May, 2011 at...

*        Aerial Function Centre

*        5.00pm arrival for a 5.30pm start. Food & drinks will be provided
from 5.00pm, so get there early to set your table up & have something to
eat before the fun starts! Bar will be open all night.

Substantial cash prizes will be given to the winning clubs:

-         1st prize $1,000

-         2nd prize $500

-         3rd prize $250

-          We will also be awarding 2 x "best dressed" prizes
Please let me know if your club will be attending the event by 5pm
Thursday 5th May, and how many club members will be present. You may have
up to 10 people on your table in a team. 1 team per club.

Kind regards,
Jen.

Jennifer Greathead
Social Clubs & Programs Manager