[ProgSoc] Data Persistence in the cloud

Hashan J hashanwj at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 01:12:30 EST 2011

I thought Flickr was a good option but...

Flickr Accidentally Wipes Out Account
http://techcrunch.com/2011/02/02/flickr-accidentally-wipes-out-account-five-years-and-4000-photos-down-the-drain/

I wonder how often this happens on similar sites? Must be very rare?? Can't wait
for the 'bullet proof' upgrade they mention ; )