[ProgSoc] Work On Ship(YACHT CREW NEEDED URGENTLY)

Royal Yacht Britannia Scotland Capt.DavidSmith at royalyacht.co.uk
Mon Feb 7 05:18:45 EST 2011

The Royal Yacht Britannia,
Ocean Terminal, Leith,
Edinburgh EH6 6JJ
Scotland

Dear Sir/Ma,

The Royal Yacht Britannia The Scotland flagship of the The Royal Yacht Britannia Offering luxury accommodation, the yachts are complete with all facilities found in any luxury Hotel.Located is located at the Ocean Terminal, nearest major international airport to Edinburgh is at Edinburgh. Trains enter the Edinburgh (Waverley) Station. Bus services are found from the Waverley Bridge,The Royal Yacht Britannia is the obvious choice for exhibitors and visitors wanting deluxe accommodation. Not just recommended for business travelers, the Royal Yacht offers excellent prices over non show periods, which compete heavily with the more traditional five star hotels in the City Center, creating a perfect hotel for leisure travelers who want true 5 star standards, but not at 5 star prices.

We want to use this medium to inform you that vacancies is now on, so therefore do let us know if you have an interest in working in any of the areas in which Royal Yacht Offers the following jobs:-

Administrative officer
Accountant
Networking Engineer
1st Mate
D.J.
Musician
2nd Engineer
Day Worker
Nanny / Child Minder
2nd Mate
Dive Assistant
Novice/Trainee Deckhand
3rd Engineer/Motorman
Dive Master/Instructor
Nurse Assistant
Chef / Cook
Doctor
Personal Assistant
Assistant Stewardess
Entertainer
Photographer
Beauty Therapist
Fitness Instructor / Physical Trainer
Professional Deckhand
Boson
Guest / Customer
Relations
Purser
Captain / Skipper
Head Chef / Cook
Radio Operator
Captain / Skipper
Chief Engineer
Housekeeper
Security Personnel
Chief Steward
Lifeguard / Pool Attendant
Varnished/Painter
Chief Stewardess
Marine Electrician
Videographer
Communications Officer
Massage Therapist
Water Sports Instructor
Croupier/Dealer
Hair Dresser
House-keeper
Barber.

Job Salary:Depending on your roll of specialization, Salary Ranging from 2,500 GBP to 7,500 GBP or negotiable and We shall take care of your Transportation expenses, Accommodation, feeding and a month training on arrival.

Send your resume via email to Capt.David Smith (royalyachtbritannia at scotlandmail.com) immediately with your personal details including your roll of profession/Skill of Specialization.

Regards
Capt. David Coleman
The Royal Yacht Britannia,