[ProgSoc] Una's (a.k.a. Essen) for dinner tonight?

James Ducker jducker at it.uts.edu.au
Fri Feb 25 14:18:12 EST 2011

You guys need cable tying done? I'll see you next Thursday. Bring cable
ties. I'll bring my cable-tie-scissors and a cubic meter of Vaseline (trust
me on this one). If possible someone also bring a 5L jerry can of Avgas,
three meters of 4mm (internal diameter) rubber hosing rated for at least 200
degrees, and $50 in 20c coins. This is all absolutely necessary.

- James

On 24 February 2011 08:46, Margaret Colville <mmaster at progsoc.uts.edu.au>wrote:

> On 24 February 2011 07:56, Tomislav Bozic <tomchristmas at progsoc.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > Isn't it a bit pricey for a 'first meeting'?
> >

> Well, an alternative is ordering in pizza and doing the cable tying I
> was threatening...
> --
> Margaret Colville
> ProgSoc President