[ProgSoc] Announcing ProgClub

Pat Morgan patwm18 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 12:32:28 EST 2011

> Pat: This kind of post should be utterly unacceptable in our society -
> I of course refer to the practice of quoting the entire email and then
> adding one line of content at the top[1]. However, the content wasn't
> super fantastic either.

I'm aware, as I said to John, beware the crazies. I'll try and use more subtle/acceptable humour from now on, as below:

> John: I (genuinely!) wish you the best with the new club! I think that
> like open source projects, computer societies should fork early, and
> fork often.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh. [1]

[1] The sound of a Mach 1 or 2 jet, possibly an FA-18 but you can never be sure, streaming over East Hills at terrific speed.