[ProgSoc] ProgSoc 2011 Executive Nominations & AGM

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Tue Mar 8 11:35:47 EST 2011

> We should try and get that nice board room again.

Depends on the number of people who will show up. You know we didn't make
quorum last year, yet the AGM still went ahead? We need to ensure we have
20 in attendance this year (or 50% of the voting populace).

> Also, let me know if you
> want me to draw up a new poster, or even just update last year's one.

Probably a new one would be good -- voting robes and hats are sooooo 2010.

Cheers!

Tom

P.S. Our CSO would like to give his report/participate in the AGM via
Skype, so we'll have to figure out the logistics behind that...

P.P.S. Section 7.5.1. requires us to advertise the AGM on the Union
noticeboard at Broadway (can be interpreted as the one on CB01.03 and/or
CB10.03). I don't think this was ever done while I was a member. We should
amend this requirement at the AGM to reflect modern times by offering a
choice between the noticeboard and/or this mailing list (and/or the
website). Until such an amendment is enacted, we should comply with the
requirements and post an advertisement on both boards.