[ProgSoc] [Nomination]: Tom Bozic for Minister for Ritual Sacrifices

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Tue Mar 8 14:13:48 EST 2011

I'd prefer to be the one conducting the sacrifices to being the
sacrifice...although I'd have to decline on both counts as I believe our
Shadow Dictator and Octopus would be more qualified (can't ascertain
experience) to do the former, and I value my life enough to not want to be
sacrificed for the sake of pleasing the gods.

Also, as it is not a constitutionally mandated role, neither I, nor
Thomas, nor anyone for that matter, may represent the club in an official
capacity in that role nor be elected to that role until the Constitution
is amended accordingly.

> On a related note, I nominate Tom Bozic for secretary.

Facetious and non-facetious nomination emails should be given separate
subjects so as to make them recognisable.

Tom

> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Patrick Morgan <patwm18 at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I thought of it more as an overseeing role but this is a much better
>> idea.
>>
>> Third, anyone?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On 08/03/2011, at 12:30 PM, Justin Steward <althalus87 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> He is the minister we shall sacrifice? I second the nomination!
>>>
>>> Of course... we'll need to nominate a replacement after our first
>>> sacrifice... I'm sure some of the first years might be open to taking
>>> the position after bozic...
>>>
>>> :P
>>>
>>> ~Justin

To judiciously use split infinitives is fine by me...