[ProgSoc] [Fwd: [Nomination]: Kristina Coffey for Treasurer]

thebigcheese at progsoc.org thebigcheese at progsoc.org
Thu Mar 17 21:28:18 EST 2011

Subject: [ProgSoc] [Nomination]: Kristina Coffey for Treasurer
From:    "Pat Morgan" <patwm18 at hotmail.com>
Date:    Thu, March 17, 2011 9:14 pm
To:      "Progsoc Progsoc" <progsoc at progsoc.org>
I accept this nomination.

I realise that I can count the number of you who know me on one hand and I
just wanted to reach out and say hi. I'm interested in becoming treasurer
to ProgSOc because I'll bring a working knowledge of finance and
accounting to the role and having had a years worth of experience on the
BiG exec I want to continue to contribute to UTS IT.

Hey guys,

As the subject implies.

Kristina is highly involved with the uni and has served on the BiG
executive for 2 years running. She's been at pretty much all of their
events too and is a lovely person to deal with. As such I think she can
bring a lot to the Society.

Yeah Tom had me convinced it was a constitutional requirement to go off on
a tangent about me being from Gosford or something, but I decided not to
waffle on. Would anyone like to second? :)