[ProgSoc] AGM Remote Attendees

Noah O'Donoghue noah.odonoghue at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 18:39:27 EST 2011

I'd like to attend remotely if possible :)

My preferred method is skype, through the UTS network.

It does work - usually mighty dodgy, however if I make sure Skype can
use port 80 and 443 for incoming on my end, it works awesome. Just
have to make sure the laptop is plugged in, so wireless power saving
methods don't increase latency.

- Noah