[ProgSoc] Many first years joined?

jason ralston jason.ralston1 at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 10:26:01 EST 2011

yeah i think you can expect that from an Iphone dictionary, have the same trouble with my Ipad wanting to turn "lol" into "log".

From: patwm18 at hotmail.com
To: patwm18 at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [ProgSoc] Many first years joined?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 01:25:27 +1000
CC: jenny.ngoc.lan at gmail.com; jason.ralston1 at hotmail.com; progsoc at progsoc.org

And iPhone dictionaries don't help. Why change on to ok? Anyway signing out.

Sent from my iPhone