[ProgSoc] Fwd: CLUBS MEGA TRIVIA NIGHT RESULTS

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Wed May 11 17:03:23 EST 2011

:D

---

Thank you to all those who participated in last night's Clubs Mega Trivia
event. We had over 300 people attend for 32 different clubs, making it our
largest club competition in recent years!

Our winners were:

1st - Progsoc
2nd - BUiLD Student Society
3rd - Sci v Sci

Best dressed prize (by far!) was the Basketball Club.

Congratulations to our winners. Prize cheques will be made for each of you
and will be ready for collection next week (I will email to confirm when
they can be picked up).

Kind regards,
Jen.

Jennifer Greathead
Social Clubs & Programs Manager
UTS Union Ltd
University of Technology, Sydney
www.utsunion.uts.edu.au<http://www.utsunion.uts.edu.au/>

Find us on Facebook! UTS
Union<http://www.facebook.com/pages/UTS-Union/136768739693735>
Follow us on Twitter! UTSUnion<http://twitter.com/#!/UTSUnion>

Level 3, Tower Building No. 1, 15 Broadway NSW 2007
PO Box 3210, Broadway NSW 2007
Tel: 02 9514 1502
Fax: 02 9514 1517
Mobile: 0402 849 909