[ProgSoc] Tertiary Education Funding - A Modest Proposal (Re: Compulsory Student Unionism coming back!)

Daniel Bryan danbryan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:54:27 EST 2011

Well.

I'd like to know how the fact that there's already tens of thousands of people - men and women - doing sex work in order to fund their way through tertiary education fits into this discourse.

But really, if you think it's appropriate to draw a comparison between "a compulsory fee for student union membership as a requirement of university enrolment" and "a requirement to perform sex work", even as hyperbole in jest, I'm lollerskatin'. Love a bit of afternoon #terrygoodkind