[ProgSoc] ProgSoc room cleanup April 19

Peter Revelant revelant at progsoc.org
Tue Apr 3 11:39:47 EST 2012

While I believe your riposte to be tongue in cheek, I had expected
something of the sort. For any X such that X is in the room, there
exists ProgSoc member M such that M will state "You can't get rid of
X!"

We have to balance the potential benefit of retaining X against the
benefit derived from alternative use of the space X is occupying.

I am hoping that previous CSOs will be on hand on clean up day, so
that nothing of *true* value is turfed.

Peter

P.S. What is Project Viking, who is in charge of it, when will they finish?