[ProgSoc] Readygrad Sessions Sydney - Coaching Students in Graduate Recruitment

Rohan Holland rohan at readygrad.com.au
Tue Apr 10 15:07:32 EST 2012

Good afternoon,

As a key student society representative, I am writing to you regarding a
unique opportunity for your member students.

Readygrad are a student recruitment and job readiness coaching organisation.
We assist students through offering a full end-to-end simulated graduate
recruitment experience -offering individual feedback for each attendee.

Attached is a promotion email which you are able to send your student
members. We would appreciate if you could send this out as soon as possible,
as our next (and possibly last) recruitment coaching group session for 2012,
is in Brisbane on 16th April 2012.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Rohan Holland