[ProgSoc] Silicone anna与您共享了照片

Silicone anna anna at ychdpo.com.cn
Thu Jan 5 09:35:33 EST 2012

We have 2 factories in China , mainly manufacture all kinds of promotional
gifts.
Wristbands ,slap bracelet are our mainly products, for all of our
products ,we can offer SGS,FDA,LFGB certificate.
For wristbands , we can manufacture 53,000 pcs/day ,unit price is USD 0.039
For other promotional gifts , such as key chains ,slap bracelets ,slap
watches, iphone cases and so on, pls visit our factory website to select.
Also we can offer all kinds of LOGO for you .
Before giving you best price , we can send free samples for you to confirm
our good quality first.
Waiting for your early reply.
Best regards,
Anna

Factory Tel: 86-020-62286245-805  / 8613928954386
Factory Fax: 86-020-61716241
Factory Email: anna at ychdpo.com.cn
Sales manager: Anna Wei