[ProgSoc] Nomination: Kristina Coffey for Vice President

Pat Morgan patwm18 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 13:55:26 EST 2012

Were you experimenting with horse pharmaceuticals at the time of writing Mr. Ducker?

From: jducker at it.uts.edu.au
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 03:53:59 +1100
Subject: Re: [ProgSoc] Nomination: Kristina Coffey for Vice President
To: thebigcheese at progsoc.org
CC: patwm18 at hotmail.com; progsoc at progsoc.org

I just wanted to add that I have admired over the past year Kristina's no-nonsense strategy in diversifying our investment portfolio despite ongoing market uncertainty and a subdued global economic outlook. Her bold foray into industrial horse pharmaceuticals will, in my opinion, ensure ProgSoc's fiscal future over the next decade at a minimum.