[ProgSoc] The 2012 Cyber Defence University Challenge

Peter Revelant revelant at progsoc.org
Thu Mar 22 08:57:17 EST 2012

The Federal government will run a national cyber security competition
on April 3-4 this year. It is open to undergraduates. More details can
be found in the press release at
http://www.minister.dbcde.gov.au/media/media_releases/2012/028 .

As some of you have recently expressed interest to me regarding
penetration testing, I thought this may be of interest to you. Teams
are supposed to register through the university. As I haven't heard
anything about this from FEIT, I am currently chasing it up. In the
meantime, if anyone has information regarding entry (our man in
Telstra perhaps?), could you please send it to me or the list.

Thank you.