[ProgSoc] Less Room Hours on Thursdays

Peter Revelant revelant at progsoc.org
Thu May 10 00:13:56 EST 2012

Thanks for the advanced notice, Jenny. It's a shame you won't be able
to continue opening the room early. I appreciate that other things can
intrude on your schedule. Thanks for increasing opportunities for
members to use the room until now.

I will be opening the room from 2pm to 5pm tomorrow as usual. However,
like Jenny, the probability of another engagement taking precedence
over the next month or so is quite high. I shall notify the list in
advance if this is the case.

Peter