[ProgSoc] Hardware Donation

Pat Morgan patwm18 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 3 18:52:43 EST 2012

If you could let me ask at work tomorrow; we may have use of them. I don't have a car but our workplace is nearby in Surry Hills. Or, one of our IT guys could possibly pick them up if you drop them at uni but I'm not 100% sure.

Unless, does Progsoc want to use them for uni? I don't know if anyone would actually need them there...

Kind regards,

Patrick

Sent from my iPhone