[ProgSoc] 2014 DEEWR Graduate Program for ICT graduates [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Workforce and Capability Workforceandcapability at deewr.gov.au
Wed Jan 23 12:54:01 EST 2013

UNCLASSIFIED

Good afternoon

My name is Jackie Garratt and I work for Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations. I am currently the coordinator for the 2014 Graduate Program, ICT Discipline.

I am sending this email to you because I hope you will forward the information about the ICT discipline to the members of your society as we hope to attract good quality applicants to our program.

I have attached a copy of our ICT discipline poster and brochure which gives you details about the department, degrees and the many ICT roles we have available for graduates.

Applications for the 2014 Graduate Program will be open from 1st March 2013 and close on 30 April 2013.

You will also be able to see more information about the program in the coming weeks on www.deewr.gov.au/graduate-program<http://www.deewr.gov.au/graduate-program> and also on www.gradconnection.com.au<http://www.gradconnection.com.au>

Kind regards

Regards

Jackie Garratt
HR Officer
Loc code C71 NB2
Workforce and Capability team
IT and Business Support Branch
Employment Cluster, DEEWR
T: 02 6121 3509
F: 02 6275 3938

DEEWR acknowledges the traditional owners of country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to them and their cultures, and to the elders both past and present.

Notice:

The information contained in this email message and any attached files may be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by contacting the DEEWR Switchboard on 13 33 97 (1DEEWR) during business hours (8am - 5pm Local time) and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.