[ProgSoc] JobSoc: [Fwd: Re: Python Coding Expertise]

Livia Lam livia at progsoc.org
Tue Jul 30 18:37:17 EST 2013

Hi ProgSoc,

A designer and his team from the DAB faculty of UTS are looking for a
Python tutor.

They are looking at weekly, 2 hour sessions to be held at UTS
(negotiable). The team are self-taught programmers and are now looking at
improving their skills more formally to learn "official programming
conventions".

Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch. For more
details see forwarded.

Livia
President