[ProgSoc] Branded coffee mugs for clients

Eternal logo mugs etc-sales at vip.163.com
Mon May 6 15:59:04 EST 2013

progsoc at progsoc.org

Dear purchaser.

we are good in printing mugs

1/  kiln fired logo, not printed by printing machine, we guarantee the logo color never fade, and microwave and dishwasher safe.

2/Minimum order quantity from 1000pcs

3/ Competitive price

4/ No set up cost if quantity above 1000pcs

5/ Production time: 15-20 days

6/ sample turnaround: 5 -7working days.

7/ Mug packed with bubble bag, and tray box and carton, safe packaging.

8/ we work with big wholesaler or distributor , small shop, or final customer

9/ we supply dropship service for our clients.

Best Regards,
Isabella | Sales Manager| European eternal commodity Co.,ltd
Expert in the MUGS Industry
T (0086-150-36068878) | F (371) 61605160| E etc-sales at vip.163.com
No.3, Huanghe road, Zhengzhou city, 45000, China

 If you do not want to receive the email again Unsubscribe