[ProgSoc] Fwd: Nomination: Robin Wohlers-Reichel for CSO

Justin Steward althalus87 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 10:16:29 AEDT 2015

I'm on the ps-admin list, and most of this is new to me. If Robin is
re-elected, I strongly hope there is a much bigger focus on communication
with the other admins and the club in general, and not just from our new
CSO, but the entire exec.

Seriously guys, communication this past year has been a joke. Clear
communication from the CSO to the admin team might have resulted in some of
last year's outages being avoided altogether, or having issues fixed in a
more timely manner. I don't much care who gets re-elected, as long as they
commit to communicating better with the entire club.

Regards,
Justin