[ProgSoc] Nomination: Chris Deigan for Computer Systems Officer

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Fri Oct 14 20:51:42 AEDT 2016

I, Tom Bozic, of sound body and mind, do hereby nominate Chris Deigan to
the Executive role of Computer Systems Officer (CSO).

The long and short of it: Chris is the only person around that hasn't
moved on, nor has felt sufficiently offended/alienated by the
actions/inactions of previous Executives[*] to no longer wish to be
associated with the club, and who knows how ProgSoc's hardware and
software infrastructure work.

He is -- to the best of my knowledge -- single-handedly keeping what's
left of ProgSoc's infrastructure alive. Chris is the sound, logical
choice for CSO. In fact, I think he's the ONLY choice for CSO.

As a seasoned ProgSoc member, Chris will also make an outstanding mentor
for the rest of the Executive. He will inculcate the true ProgSoc spirit
within them, that has not died but is only laying dormant. He will
surely help rebuild bridges between the old ProgSoc and the new. He will
help ProgSoc with its resurrection, to once again serve the UTS
community as we once did, to have many a Golden Year again to come!

Provided, of course, Chris accepts his nomination.

Tom

[*] I am partly to blame, too.