[ProgSoc] ProgSoc Reloaded

Jacob D jacobdunk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 09:51:34 AEST 2017

I can only see at most two references...

ProgSoc winter: gotta be GOT
Go to the pub in a crisis: Maybe shaun of the dead?

No whiskey for me!

Cheers,
Jacob

On 6 Aug. 2017 3:59 am, "John Elliot V" <jj5 at jj5.net> wrote:

So a bunch of us are concerned about our languishing society, and we
have convened private discussions concerning what to do about that.

Hopefully we can relocate those private discussions to the ProgSoc
mailing list, where I feel they belong.

Given the number of people who still care about the fate of ProgSoc I'm
quietly confident that we will endure the ProgSoc Winter and live to see
the ProgSoc Spring.

Might I suggest that in crises such as this the best course of action is
to go to the pub? Thursday 24th August, Bar Broadway [1], from 5:30pm.
My shout.

We will discuss what needs to be done and who is going to do it and when.

In the mean time if you have any thoughts or ideas I for one would be
happy to hear them, on-list.

Love,
John.

p.s. A bottle of whisky to the first person who can identify the
referent of the three puns in this message. :)

[1] https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-33.8843067,151.2022272,19.5z?hl=en

E: jj5 at jj5.net
P: +61 4 3505 7839
W: https://www.jj5.net/