[Utsprogcomp2013] [ProgSoc] (no subject)

utsprogcomp2013 at progsoc.org utsprogcomp2013 at progsoc.org
Thu Apr 18 23:02:34 EST 2013

Hi David,

Like we've mentioned on your post on the Facebook event, it is possible,
however you'll need to find someone who's already registered and get them
to agree. Do you know anyone at the moment?

if any of the registered attendees would like to have a team member.
Attendees, if you would like to have a/another team member - please reply
to this email. :)

Regards,
Jenny / knockycode
Vice-President of ProgSoc