[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] ProgSoc Projects

A number of people have been asking what they can do to get involved
with ProgSoc. In response to this, we have put together a list of
ProgSoc projects:

http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/local/projects.html

This is just an initial list. If you are interested, or have something
you think should be added, send me an email.

This is a great opporunity to get some experience on a well used
network. Naturally the veteran admins will be there to help you out
should you need it.

Cheers,
Anton
--
Anton Blanchard                          anton@nospam.progsoc.uts.edu.au
Programmers' Society of UTS President    http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~anton/

Sez me and Albert Einstein, thank you very much.