[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] ProgSoc meeting - Friday 6/11/98

ProgSoc Meeting
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: Friday 6/11/98

Time: 6:00pm

Place: UTS Broadway, building 2.4.29

Topic: Installation and configuration of Linux

As usual a presentation will follow the meeting. This time around we
will look at how to get Linux up and running. If you have wondered how
to get dial up ppp or a local network operating, come along and see how.
Depending on time we can answer specific questions and even go over more
advanced topics such as IP masquerading.

This is the last meeting before exams and to celebrate this we will
be making our way across to the Graphic Arts Club for dinner after the
meeting.

Please email me if you have anything to add to the meeting agenda.

PS: If anyone would like to help out with the presentation, it would be
greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Anton