[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] Help us help you with your membership renewal!!!

Registrations are here again and we need some modifications to the
scripts we use.  We need PEOPLE TO HELP!!!

We desperately need someone(s) to work on this.  It's basically
HTML and SQL, currently written in Perl but PHP3 is another option.

This year, in order for ProgSoc to work out who can help with things
that need to be done, there will be a new section in the renewal
membership procedure where areas of interest will be put down e.g:

* HTML authoring
* Mailing List maintenance
* General Administration

(other suggestions appreciated)

Previously it has been suggested that we limit the accounts of non-active
members (low quota, no web access etc), but we're hoping this won't
be necessary and that we can find people who are actually willing to help!

If anyone is able to help with the membership renewal script or has
suggestions on how to get people to help out, please email psexec@nospam.progsoc.

Anton & Carolyn.
President & Vice President
UTS Programmers' Society