[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] Incubus upgrade status.

After a lot of mucking around, incubus is back. Sort-of.

The upgrade didn't go to well in places, so some services aren't up as of yet.

The services we are running:
- Apache (+PHP)
- MySQL
- Postgres
- IMAP
- POP
- SSH

The "services" that aren't running:
- Squirrelmail
- Horde
- CGI scripts

We're trying to get the latter back up as soon as we can.
Also on the cards is the configuration of tomcat. It's installed, but we ran out of time yesterday to actually do anything with it.

Expect Squirrelmail and Tomcat to be (hopefully) running by the time the regular meeting rolls around next week - sorry for the delays, but something is definitely borked with Squirrelmail, and none of us have set up Tomcat before, so we have a bit of learning to do.

Thanks for your patience,

- Rob Howard, PFY