[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] Free End of Year Ball Tickets

Hi all,
The IT/Nursing/Engineering/Design combined End of Year Ball is coming up on
the 2nd of December.  Since we haven't used any of our subsidy this year so
far, I've managed to wrangle 10 free tickets out of the union for Progsoc.
Given that we typically get about that (or even less) to the Clubs &
Societies Dinner when we hand out free tickets, I'm going to put them up for
grabs to Progsoc members on the list, and see what demand is like.  If there
is particularly high demand, we may have to come up with a way to decide how
to distribute tickets (in particular, we may have to exclude non-member
partners from the deal, or at the very least ask people to pay the $10
membership fee in those cases), but for now, if you'd like ticket/s, post and
we'll see how things go.

The details for the ball are:
What: Combined IT, Engineering, Design and Nursing End of Year Ball ("Lost
in Wonderland")
Where: Gallery Function Centre, Level 6, UTS Tower Building 1
When: Friday, 2nd December, 2005
Time: 6:30pm for a 7:15pm start
Dress: Formal
Food: 3 course meal with drinks included and entertainment provided
Normal Price: $35 for all UTS students and staff members (and their
guests).

Several people have already expressed a desire for a ticket:
- Me
- Rosanne Hodgekiss
- Nathan de Vries
- Matthew Beauregard + Partner

That's 5 out of 10, surely we can scrape together 5 more people who want free
tickets!  Please RSVP quickly to progsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, as if we need to
get more tickets I need to know very soon, tomorrow is technically the last
day to buy them (though hopefully I can get more).
--
David Edney
President