[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] Charity Trivia Night

Those of you who have been reading your Progsoc@ emails like good little boys and girls would have recently seen Chris mention that there's a charity trivia night coming up. Well, Dave has requested a table so it's on like the proverbial Donkey Kong!

Here's the details:

	A student Clubs Charity Trivia Night will be staged on Wednesday
	May 10, from 6.30pm in the Glasshouse Bar. Proceeds from the night
	will go to the Make-A-Wish Foundation for terminally ill children.
	Cost is $5.00 per person.

Trivia is always an interesting night for Progsoc, and it's definately a worthwhile cause - so register your interest by sending me an email and I'll throw together a list of people.

Should be a good night!

Cheers,

Nathan