[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] System migration

Hey all

We are upgrading the ProgSoc network to a newer fleet of machines.
This will include moving to a new LDAP server and NFS. As part of
this, we will be migrating active accounts to the new system and
locking / deleting unused accounts.

The planned migration date for mail and access from the accounts is
the 21st of February. Old accounts and their data will still be
accessible on the existing systems till after the AGM.

If you wish to have your account maintained, please email
migration@xxxxxxxxxxx to confirm your account is active, and to
arrange for payment for 2008 (as unpaid accounts will not be
migrated).

Further details on just what will happen in the migration will be
available closer to the time.

The ProgSoc Exec