[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] ProgSoc's 22.222nd Birthday Party! -- Sunday, 5th June, Cockatoo Island

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Fri Jun 3 00:26:29 EST 2011

It only happens once every 11.111 years. This Sunday is ProgSoc's 22.222nd
birthday (for those playing at home, we were born on the 16th of March
1989), and to celebrate, we want you to join us on Cockatoo Island for a
day of picnicking, wassailing, exploration and all round merriment!

Meet us at the Circular Quay ferry terminal just before 11am (or King St.
Wharf at 11:05), from whence a ferry shall depart...and thirteen short
minutes later, we shall arrive at our destination.

Bring a hamper, bring a friend....most importantly bring yourself!

Miss this event, and you'll have to wait until the 16th July, 2022
(ProgSoc's 33.333rd birthday)....so be there!