[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] ***Annual General Meeting*** 28th March, 2013. Vote for your 2013 Executive! Free Pizza!

Livia Lam livia at progsoc.org
Wed Mar 27 14:35:54 EST 2013

Hi all,

Tomorrow's Annual General Meeting will be held at 1830 (6:30pm) in room
CB10.04.460.

To reach this room, please enter building 10 from the front main entrance
and go up 2 flights of stairs (use the stairs on the left-front side of
the building).

If you are not currently a member, you can sign up tomorrow. You will find
us in the Progsoc room tomorrow from about 6pm.

Hope to see you all there! (Remember, free pizza!)

Livia
Treasurer