[PROGSOC-ANNOUNCE] Fwd: ProgSoc's 30th Anniversary Celebration!

Rosalie Prom rosalinda.prom at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 13:18:01 AEDT 2019

Sorry if the formatting is a little weird, getting this thing sent out has
been a bit of a hassle, but it's here now!
[image: Image] <https://bit.ly/progsoc30>

It's been 30 years and we couldn't be prouder

The UTS Programmers' Society was founded on the 16th of March 1989 by a
small, intrepid band of young UNIX systems programming enthusiasts, which
evolved over time, and grew into a community passionate about all things
tech. Thirty years later and we're still going strong, welcoming a new
generation of programmers to continue the legacy.

So come join us in celebrating our history, the people who made this
society what it is today, and to look forward to a new year full of
programming. This event is open to everyone, we want a good mix of new
members and alumni.

We're offering discount tickets to alumni, follow for more updates on
our Facebook
event. <https://www.facebook.com/events/242737976668309/> Look forward to
seeing you there!

To all alumni and past members

We Need Your Help

   - Have any photos, websites, or memorabilia of your days with ProgSoc
   you'd like to share? Let us know, we'd love to show it off.
   - Know how to get in touch with some of the alumni not on this list
   who'd want to be here? We'd love to help you track them down.
   - We're you once an executive or leading member in this community? We'll
   be having a section of the night dedicated to speeches if you're interested.

You've been with this society far longer than any of us, and we'd love to
hear if you have any ideas on how to make this a great event for you all.

Any enquiries can be sent via out social medias (linked below) or to
media at progsoc.org. <media at progsoc.org?subject=ProgSoc+30th+Enquiry>

Buy A Ticket Here <https://bit.ly/progsoc30>