Re: Ftoomsh MUD?

Matthew Gream (mgream@nospam.acacia.itd.uts.edu.au)
Fri, 15 Apr 94 16:13:29 EST

Earlier, Chris Keane - Snr IS Sys Admin wrote:

> In addition, a motd message warning about the policies and stating that
> the system is for authorised users only is also a good idea. Also state
> that if the user doesn't agree then they should press control-D now.

Definitely a good idea. I have electronic transcripts of the Cwth
Crimes Act 1914 (s. 76 -- "offences relating to computers") and the
State of NSW Crimes Act 1900 (s. 308 - s. 310 (? I think) -- "offences
relating to computers") that are always good to include in motds of
this sort. In fact, thats the whole reason I transcripted them. Anyway,
whoever is doing it make a note to remind me to grab them, if they are
interested that is.

> Here, have mine :-)

Don't fascism and administration map to the same thing ? :-)

Matthew.

--
Matthew Gream
Consent Technologies