Re: Well? What now?

Ryan Shelswell (ryan@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU)
Wed, 7 Sep 1994 18:35:31 +1000 (EST)

On Thu, 1 Sep 1994, Chris Keane - Chief ENS Pointyhead wrote:

> Well, now that I've given you a snappy new 4/480 (wince) with 256MB of
> memory, what are you going to do with it?
>
> I think you should get a mosaic home page up there fast. Make a pizza ordering
> interface that sends faxes to pizzahut or dominos or whatever
> (check out http://www.pizzahut.com/ for ideas...)
>
> Come on, do something!

I thought we were "building infrastructure" (wince :^) ... does anyone have
this in hand? (I admittedly haven't been keeping track very often
due to realwork(tm) ).

Did we ever get anywhere with having an Equipment Officer, Committee, etc,
or did this go nowhere (no accusations BTW)?

As for "doin' stuff" with the machine once it's running, I don't think
we'll have a problem with ideas...

Ryan