Re: Religous wars: Re: menu shell?

James Torrent (jftorren@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU)
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 14:54:41 +1000

On Fri, 30 Sep 1994, Chris Keane - Chief ENS Pointyhead wrote:

> From: Piers Edmund Johnson <piers@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU>
> >
> > On Thu, 29 Sep 1994, Francis Liu CV RDC foolishly wrote:
> >
> > > How could we ever have forgotten the word "fascist"? :*)
> > >

> > Maybe all those on this list wo use sarcasm, etc. should
> > make their intention clear... If you had read the subject line the
> > subtle humour of Chris' mail would perhaps have been more apparent.
> >

> Humour? Who said anything about humour?

please Chris, you'll scare the kiddies

and Piers, you should know better, very few people here have the ability
to read the lines, let alone the blatently obvious bits between them :)

there has also been some constructive input on this matter, thanks
pmeric, mgream etc.

I assume that the ftoomsh administrator will provide all things to all
people in the most efficient and sensible way possible, provided
that the wind is blowing in the right direction and he hasn't spent too
much time reading progsoc mail :)

James.