Re: Resend : That file (not in MIME format)..

Piers Edmund Johnson (piers@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU)
Thu, 3 Nov 1994 19:49:49 +1100

On Thu, 3 Nov 1994, Matthew Gream wrote:

> "Piers Edmund Johnson" wrote:
> > >
> > I shouldn't think so, as this is at least the second person
> > found to be doing this stuff on ftoomsh. (And the evidence is
> > rather conclusive, don't you think?)
> >

> Who appointed you judge ? It's pretty clear from my point of view that
> the account XYZ is being used for illicit purposes, but what isn't
> clear is whether the real user XYZ is responsible or whether the
> account has been comprimised. Maybe you fail to see this possibility ?

Bleeding heart. If it's the person I think it is, he came
into the interface room & asked why his account was locked. When told
he had 20Meg, quoth he: "Oh, I was going to delete them, [mumble mumble]
.. {something about Windows 4}"

If that isn't an admission of guilt, what is? [Of course, if
that wasn't this person, I *profusely* apologise to all the guilty, er
*innocent* people I may have just slandered. (Is telling the truth
liable to make one surceptible libel laws?) ]

Watch your step, kiddies!

piers@nospam.socs.uts.edu.au kaleid@nospam.ftoomsh.socs.uts.edu.au
"We could all be wrong." - Laurie Anderson